Up to 40 hours/week locally or possibly remote, depending on experience
Assignment Dates: May 9 – July 29, 2022
As we launch the 2022 season and support all Group Mission Trips experiences, this
temporary staff member will help the registration team ensure that all registered youth groups will have everything completed prior to camps beginning and assist with post camp communications.
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational skills
- Outgoing and customer-service oriented
Education and Experience Requirements
Minimum of 2 years (4 semesters) of college coursework and/or work experience in at
least one of the following areas:
- Christian ministry
- Non-profit or business management
- Communications or sales
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Assist registered youth groups with registration adjustments: adding and dropping participants, payments, and cancellations.
- Ensures every youth group that is attending camp has completed all required information including participant forms, background check verification forms, and vehicle information.
- Assist registered youth groups with customer account documents, camp specific information, account balances, and post camp communication.
- Additional duties, as assigned